Distance Education Resources
These resources will be updated regularly; please check back. If there are things you would like to see added, please let me know.
- Summer Term Tutoring Information
Lane Summer Zoom Tutoring hours are 10 a.m.-1 p.m. and 1:30-4:30 p.m. on Mondays-Thursdays and 5-8 p.m. on Tuesdays-Wednesdays. Students can make appointments with a tutor through WCOnline, but no appointment is required—students can just drop in. We offer chat and email support, too! If students need support when Lane tutors are not available, Live eTutoring is an option. Tutoring is free to all Lane students with a current L#. More information can be found at lanecc.edu/tutor. Contact: Sara Pittman, email@example.com.
- Online Tutoring Resources - This page provides tips and tricks for online students and tutors.
- Moodle Faculty Support
- Library Resources - This page has links to information about the LCC Library's Online Resources.
- Lane Teaching Continuity Plan - This page has resources and information about using Moodle and Zoom as well as basic information about the transition to remote teaching during Spring 2020.
- Google Docs Editors Help- This page offers one stop support for Google Apps. It includes a simple interface for basic questions (e.g. how do I insert comments in Sheets?) as well as tutorials and detailed help for different Google Products (check out this great, detailed overview of GoogleDocs).